A combination of traditional expertise and 21st-Century modernity, Réserve Royale is a prestigious Belgian beer to be enjoyed like a champagne, as a pre-dinner drink and by the most discerning of palettes, including that of Comme chez Soi chef Lionel Rigolet. Having been awarded 3 Michelin stars over a period of 27 years and 2 stars since 2006, this icon of Belgian gastronomy celebrates his 90th birthday this year. A tribute to the Belgian monarchy, as a prestigious ambassador for our country around the world, the name Réserve Royale also makes reference to the exceptional vintages produced in the world of wine and spirits.
- Launched in December 2015
- Gold Medal at World Beer Awards 2016 "Best Belgian Blonde beer"
- Exclusive beer partner of the 10 year anniversary event of Dinner in the Sky (last edition here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn4Xw2S3fyY)
- Served by more than 30 Michelin starred chefs
- Partner of several prestigious events and institutions : Tram Experience, Beaux-Arts, Bozar, Mudam, ...
- Served in several Belgian Embassies throughout the World as a proud representative of Belgian beer
- Featured in tens of national and international medias
- Most innovative beer of the year, awarded by a packaging award by Sparflex
- Packaged in a clear champagne bottle with 18k gold printings
La Réserve Royale “Blonde” is the essence of our savoir-faire. This beer of brilliant gold straw colour is a very clean and balanced artisanal blonde beer with a great aromatic profile of Belgian origins. The top-fermentation and the refermentation in the bottle bring out a rich and creamy mouthfeel with intense flavours of floral hops that perfectly blend with subtle touches of yeast.
Produced using 100% Belgian and local ingredients, Réserve Royale ‘Blonde’ was created at a pioneering brewery in northern Belgium. It is brewed from the best malts in the world and a blend of aromatic hops produced by small family operations that place the emphasis on quality and tradition. Unlike industrial beers that are produced by bottom fermentation, Réserve Royale is brewed by top fermentation – a traditional technique that is seen as a sign of quality and is easily recognisable to connoisseurs. Once bottled, the beer is fermented again for 20 days in a dark, humid room heated to 25°C. The bottles are then left to rest in cool surroundings to complete the beer maturation process.
Galerie de la Reine is now home of the first Réserve Royale Store in the World*.⠀
Close to the world-famous Brussels' Grand Place and part of Galeries Royales Saint Hubert, Galerie de la Reine is one of the oldest and most prestigious glazed shopping arcade of Europe. It has been inaugurated in 1847 by King Leopold and his two sons.⠀
*until January 2018
A selection of our products and merchandising items.